What is medication management monitoring?
The right dose at the right time. Taking your medication according to your doctor’s prescription is important to being healthy, but remembering to take all your pills can be challenging (we know because we forget to take ours all the time). We’re here to help with our easy to use medication management systems and friendly care representatives.
What are the advantages of medication management?
- Short term improvement of patient’s adherence with chronic medications
- Key to long term success is customization of timers based on individual’s needs and lifestyle
- Real time monitoring provides the best opportunity to intervene with missed doses
- Objective measures provide most accurate representation of adherence
- Minimal level of adherence needed for therapeutic effect is over 80%
What are the benefits?
- Right pill. Right dose. Right time.
- Increased medication compliance.
- Reduce preventable admissions and readmissions.
- Live reminders!
Other services we provide:
- Tele-health Monitoring
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes. Hypertension, Heart failure, COPD and more
- Wound Care and Ostomy care
- Post Operative care and other nursing therapies
Who are we:
Community Angels Nursing Services is a home care company founded by registered nurses with several years of experience in patient care and patient care coordination.
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality safe and compassionate care that is focused on YOU. We provide skilled nursing and companion or homemaker services to seniors in the comfort of their home.
Community Angels Nursing Services is revolutionizing home health care by providing several specialized services to help manage your care. At no extra cost to you, we provide medical devices for remote vital signs monitoring and management just like a checkup at your doctor’s office without the wait.
We also provide devices for round the clock medication reminder to ensure you take the right dose at the right time. Our devices have capabilities for fall detection and personal emergency response system, which allows you to call for help at the push of a button. These services help you live independently — and with confidence.
Give Community Angels Nursing Services a chance to show you what quality home care means.
SEND COMMUNITY ANGELS NURSING SERVICES YOUR MOST CHALLENGING REFERRALS
- Office Line: 301-768-6096
- Fax- 240–261–6297
- 841- I Quince Orchard Blvd. Gaithersburg, MD 20878